|US – Men’s||4||4.5||5.5||6||7||7.5||8.5||9||10||10.5||11.5||12||13|
|US – Women’s||5.5||6||7||7.5||8.5||9||10||10.5||11.5||12||13||13.5||14.5|
Not sure what is the right shoe size for you?
The following instructions will help you choose.
- Take a piece of paper and a pen or pencil
- Stand with your heels against the wall
- Stand upright, placing your weight on both feet
- Get someone else to draw a line be the tip of your toe
- Measure the length from the wall to the line
- Add 3-5 mm to the measured length (important for toe space)
- Compare the foot length with size chart
In between sizes?
For tight fit, go one size down.
For loose fit, go one size up.
Still not sure what size you are?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out. If you have already purchased this style from Diemme, we would recommend that you select the same size indicated on the label.